Diana loves helping her clients reach their full potential (wherever that may be). She knew at a young age that she had natural skills in helping others. She has been a social worker for over ten years in a variety of settings (i.e. Catholic Charities, La Luz immigration center, University Medical Center of El Paso). In addition to this, she has been practicing therapy for the last five years (i.e. PACES, Grossman & Grossman LLC, Safehome, Inc.
- Bachelor of Social Work from the University of Kansas
- Masters of Social Work from the University of Kansas
- Trained in Play Therapy from KC Play (Pending Clinical License)
- Certified Clinical Trauma professional from Arizona Trauma Institute
- Level One Introductory Theraplay ® and MIM from The Theraplay Institute ©
- Trauma and Informed Family Systems Therapy from UMKC School of Medicine
Get in touch with Diana today for a free 30-minute consultation! Fill out the form below to get started.